Arapahoe County Traffic Court Location and Information Regarding Traffic Tickets and Other Traffic-Related Issues
Arapahoe County Justice Center
7325 S. Potomac St.
Centennial, CO 80112
Court Information: 303-649-6355
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Other Arapahoe County Traffic Court Information
Current Arapahoe County Case Dockets can be checked on-line at: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=57
Arapahoe County Courts often accept payments on-line. More information can be found at: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Collections.cfm?County_ID=57
Cities in Arapahoe County
- Aurora: 303-739-7000 City of Aurora Website
- Bennett: 303-644-3249 Town of Bennett Website
- Bow Mar: 303-794-6065 Town of Bow Mar Website
- Centennial: 303-325-8000 City of Centennial Website
- Cherry Hills Village: 303-789-2541 City of Cherry Hills Village Website
- Columbine Valley: 303-795-1434 Town of Columbine Valley Website
- Deer Trail: 303-769-4464 Town of Deer Trail Website
- Englewood: 303-762-2300 City of Englewood Website
- Foxfield: 303-680-1544 Town of Foxfield Website
- Glendale: 303-639-4708 City of Glendale Website
- Greenwood Village: 303-773-0252 City of Greenwood Village Website
- Littleton: 303-795-3700 City of Littleton
- Sheridan: 303-762-2200 City of Sheridan
Map for Arapahoe County Justice Center
If you have received a traffic ticket in Arapahoe County, contact Ross Koplin, Colorado traffic lawyer today. Ross is an experienced Colorado traffic attorney who may be able to assist you with your Arapahoe County traffic tickets or other legal matters in the Arapahoe County courts.
Legal Disclaimer – The information contained at this web site is not intended to be legal advice and all information regarding Colorado traffic law is general content only and should not be relied upon for any specific Colorado traffic law situation. Information on this web site is not intended to cover all the issues, nuances or ramifications related to the topic discussed. This web site may not be updated routinely to reflect the most current Colorado traffic law.
Individuals should consult an experienced Colorado traffic lawyer for advice regarding an individual situation.
Colorado Traffic Lawyer Articles by Ross Koplin
A Colorado Traffic Attorney: Why do you need one?
Colorado Driver’s License Point System
Colorado’s Habitual Traffic Offender Law
Colorado Traffic Infraction and Offense Tickets
Restrictions Applicable to Minor Drivers in Colorado