El Paso County Traffic Court Location and Information Regarding Traffic Tickets and Other Traffic-Related Issues
El Paso County Judicial Building
270 S. Tejon
P.O. Box 2980
Colorado Springs CO 80901
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Other El Paso County Traffic Court Information
Current El Paso County Case Dockets can be checked on-line at: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=6
El Paso County Courts often accept payments on-line. More information can be found at: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Collections.cfm?County_ID=6
Cities in El Paso County
- Calhan: 719-347-2586 Town of Calhan (No Website Available)
- Colorado Springs: 719-385-2489 City of Colorado Springs Website
- Fountain: 719-322-2000 City of Fountain Website
- Green Mountain Falls: 719-684-9414 Town of Green Mountain Falls Website
- Manitou Springs: 719-685-5481 City of Manitou Springs Website
- Monument: 719-884-8031 Town of Monument Website
- Palmer Lake: 719-481-2953 Town of Palmer Lake Website
- Ramah: 719-541-2163 Town of Ramah (No Website Available)
Map for El Paso County Combined Courts
If you have received a traffic ticket in El Paso County, contact Ross Koplin, Colorado traffic lawyer today. Ross is an experienced Colorado traffic attorney who may be able to assist you with your El Paso County traffic tickets or other legal matters in the El Paso County courts.
Legal Disclaimer – The information contained at this web site is not intended to be legal advice and all information regarding Colorado traffic law is general content only and should not be relied upon for any specific Colorado traffic law situation. Information on this web site is not intended to cover all the issues, nuances or ramifications related to the topic discussed. This web site may not be updated routinely to reflect the most current Colorado traffic law.
Individuals should consult an experienced Colorado traffic lawyer for advice regarding an individual situation.
Colorado Traffic Lawyer Articles by Ross Koplin
A Colorado Traffic Attorney: Why do you need one?
Colorado Driver’s License Point System
Colorado’s Habitual Traffic Offender Law
Colorado Traffic Infraction and Offense Tickets
Restrictions Applicable to Minor Drivers in Colorado