Jefferson County Traffic Court Location and Information Regarding Traffic Tickets and Other Traffic-Related Issues
Jefferson County Combined Courts
Jefferson Combined Court
100 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden CO 80401
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Other Jefferson County Traffic Court Information
Current Jefferson County Case Dockets can be checked on-line at: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=2
Jefferson County Courts often accept payments on-line. More information can be found at: https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Collections.cfm?County_ID=2
Cities in Jefferson County
- Arvada: 720-898-7000 City of Arvada Website
- Bow Mar: 303-794-6065 Town of Bow Mar Website
- Edgewater: 303-235-8300 City of Edgewater Website
- Golden: 303-384-8000 City of Golden Website
- Lakeside: 303-458-1062 Town of Lakeside (No Website Available)
- Lakewood: 303-987-7000 City of Lakewood Website
- Littleton: 303-795-3700 City of Littleton Website
- Morrison: 303-697-8749 Town of Morrison Website
- Mountain View: 303-421-7282 Town of Mountain View Website
- Superior 303-499-3675 Town of Superior Website
- Westminster 303-658-2400 City of Westminster Website
- Wheat Ridge 303-234-5900 City of Wheat Ridge Website
Map for Jefferson County Combined Courts
If you have received a traffic ticket in Jefferson County, contact Ross Koplin, Colorado traffic lawyer today. Ross is an experienced Colorado traffic attorney who may be able to assist you with your Jefferson County traffic tickets or other legal matters in the Jefferson County courts.
Legal Disclaimer – The information contained at this web site is not intended to be legal advice and all information regarding Colorado traffic law is general content only and should not be relied upon for any specific Colorado traffic law situation. Information on this web site is not intended to cover all the issues, nuances or ramifications related to the topic discussed. This web site may not be updated routinely to reflect the most current Colorado traffic law.
Individuals should consult an experienced Colorado traffic lawyer for advice regarding an individual situation.
Colorado Traffic Lawyer Articles by Ross Koplin
A Colorado Traffic Attorney: Why do you need one?
Colorado Driver’s License Point System
Colorado’s Habitual Traffic Offender Law
Colorado Traffic Infraction and Offense Tickets
Restrictions Applicable to Minor Drivers in Colorado